Protect Your Building, Your Business, Your Employees and Your Customers With Fire Alarms and Notification Systems
Not only can a commercial fire alarm system save your business, your assets, and your records, more importantly, it can save the lives of your employees and customers. Since every business is unique, Protective Security can design a fire and life safety system to meet the needs of your particular environment at an affordable cost.
From coffee shops to college campuses, to large industrial sites, Protective has been designing, installing and monitoring commercial systems for more than 40 years. And when it comes to protecting your business, experience counts.
Protective Security can design and install a fire alarm system that meets your needs and budget. Conventional zone-type systems are more affordable and easier to program but have limited capabilities for expansion and provide less information when an alarm signal goes off. The newer addressable fire alarm systems are more easily expandable and costly but also more sophisticated. Instead of being divided into zones, addressable devices each have their own unique address that pinpoints the exact location of the alarm or trouble condition. The professionals at Protective can help you determine which system is right for your type of business and environment.
Life safety products include smoke detectors, heat detectors, carbon monoxide, and flood detectors which can be integrated with your fire alarm system. These early warning signals can not only save the lives of your employees and customers but avert the potential economic disaster of a fire or a flood.
Fire Alarm Services Include:
- Design & installation of fire alarm and life safety systems
- UL Listed Monitoring Center
- Annual Testing and Inspection
Even More Reasons To Call Protective Security for your Fire Protection:
- Competitive Quotes.
- Experienced full-service fire alarm system provider – we stand behind our work.
- Quick and efficient response to alarms.
- We monitor with our own UL Listed central station, not over the internet.
- We can adapt and integrate with your existing systems.
- We work with local authorities to ensure that your system complies with jurisdiction codes, insurance requirements and all applicable standards such as UL, FM and NFPA.
- Nicet Certified.
For a free analysis of your fire protection needs, complete the contact form or call 1-800-487-7233 or 814-266-3149.